PokerStars is one of the most well-known and trust-worthy Poker sites that is known to man. Not only it harbours one of the best Poker tournaments but is also very well known for admitting a huge number of famous and professional Poker players. It even organises several freerolls that can extend up to price money of around $100,000 especially for the newcomers. They also hold a Guinness World Record for hosting the biggest online poker tournament. This article will help you grasp on how to pass the PokerStars Register.
The process of registration:
In order to enjoy the freerolls and the promotional bonuses at PokerStars, the registration is a must. The process of registration is a very easy task and is also free. It is always advised to delete any pre-existing account and start fresh.
Then simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- The first and one of the most important steps is to clear out all the cookies from the browser because it tends to hinder the process of any successful registration which in turn means that the user won’t be able to claim the free bonuses as well.
- The next thing that is needed to be done is to visit the main web page of the PokerStars from where the user needs to tap on the “Click Here” button that is visible on the homepage.
- Following that the user needs to save the PokerStarssoftware setup file and then open it which redirects them to the page from where the user needs to select a language for their communicative purposes and then tick the “I agree to terms of the PokerStars End User License Agreement”.
- It may also be in some cases that the software needs upgradations, in such cases, make sure the software is updated.
- After the complete setup is done, the user will be redirected to the poker room lobby from where the user needs to tap the “Create Account” button.
- Clicking on it opens the “Create Your PokerStars Account” window from where the user can enter a nickname of their choice as their ID and then enter their password.
- It is very important to enter a valid e-mail because all the communication and the information will be done via the e-mail.
- After all the aforementioned steps are followed, the last step is to finally click on the “Create Account” and that is all that is needed to be done to register on the PokerStars.